Apowersoft Free Screen Capture Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
Apowersoft Free Screen Capture
Apowersoft Free Screen Capture 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Apowersoft Free Screen Capture for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Apowersoft Free Screen Capture latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Apowersoft free screenshot capture tool is a web-based application that works on both Windows and Mac. It allows you to capture anything visible on your screen in high quality. What you see is what you get.
Screenshot with a Simple Click
You just need to click the camera icon on the application’s interface or hit the “Print Screen” key on your keyboard to start capturing. It’s so easy to conduct that you may choose it as the optimal Snipping Tool alternative.
Capture Anything on Screen
To fulfill your different needs, this online tool allows you to take screenshot of anything on the screen, including particular regions, active windows, drop-down menus, webpages, video frames, gameplays and so on.
Smart Window Detection
When the screen capture is triggered, this program will automatically detect any application windows on your screen immediately as your mouse hovers over them. You just need to click the mouse to capture an application window.
Annotate Screenshot Instantly
For your annotation convenience, this online screen capture application comes with a quick image editor for you to polish or annotate the screenshot upon its creation. You can add lines, arrows, texts and shapes to the image to highlight certain parts. There is also a blur tool for you to cover sensitive or private information.
How to install the latest version of Apowersoft Free Screen Capture:
- Download Apowersoft Free Screen Capture setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Apowersoft Free Screen Capture from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Apowersoft Free Screen Capture Technical Details
- Main Category: Screen Capture
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-11-21