AudioCoder Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download AudioCoder for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install AudioCoder latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
AudioCoder (aka MediaCoder Audio Edition) is a high performance and high quality batch audio transcoder based on MediaCoder. It can decode from and re-encode into most popular audio formats with up to 8 simultaneous tasks, which significantly improves transcoding speed and thus shortern the time needed to have your audio albums processed. A rich set of codec parameters are available for tuning.
- Super fast parallelized audio transcoding
- Encodes to most popular audio formats
- Both audio and video input supported
- BD/DVD/CD & streaming input supported
- 2-pass normalization in batch
- Tagging and formatted file naming
- CUE sheet and M3U playlist support
How to install the latest version of AudioCoder:
- Download AudioCoder setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - AudioCoder from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
AudioCoder Technical Details
- Main Category: Audio Converter
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-05-08
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about AudioCoder, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.