FoneTrans – iOS Transfer Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
FoneTrans – iOS Transfer
FoneTrans – iOS Transfer 64 bit Download [Free]
Download FoneTrans – iOS Transfer for Windows 11 64 bit. Install FoneTrans – iOS Transfer latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
FoneTrans – iOS Transfer is one of the best alternatives to iTunes to transfer photos, music, contacts and voice memos from iPhone/iPad/iPod to your computer or reversely. Transfer photos and pictures from your iPhone/iPad/iPod to computer without using iTunes. You can also transfer photos from iPhone/iPad/iPod to a new iOS device in one click. For example, you can transfer photos taken on iPhone to iPad with larger screen. Photos in Camera Roll and Photo Library can all be transferred.
Transfer your iPhone contacts to computer for backup, or move your contacts to a new iPhone. FoneTrans could help you easily do that! You can export contacts from iPhone to computer and import them to another iPhone later, or transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone directly.
Backup music from iPhone/iPod to computer, or import music from computer to iPhone/iPod conveniently. It provides another easy way to share songs between different iOS devices, like iPhone and iPod. It also makes it possible to sync music from iPhone/iPod/iPad to iTunes without running iTunes.
How to install the latest version of FoneTrans – iOS Transfer:
- Download FoneTrans – iOS Transfer setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - FoneTrans – iOS Transfer from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
FoneTrans – iOS Transfer Technical Details
- Main Category: Mobile Tool
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-11-19