[email protected] File Recovery 64 bit Download for Windows 11 PC, Laptop
[email protected] File Recovery 64 bit Download [Free]
Recover deleted files after Recycle Bin has been emptied or files were deleted while by passing the Recycle Bin. Recover files lost due to accidental disk formatting damage by virus attack, malicious program, or a power failure. Recover photos & pictures deleted from a USB Flash or images lost after formatting a Memory Card (SD, CompactFlash). Data restoring when partition or volume is deleted damaged or formatted, or disk has bad sectors.
Operating systems supported:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP;
Windows Servers 2016, 2012, 2008, 2003; WinPE – recovery environment;
Boots from CD/DVD/USB: WinPE-based & Linux-based recovery boot disks. More info
FAT, exFAT, NTFS, ReFS, Apple HFS+, Unix UFS, XFS, JFS, Linux Ext2/3/4, BtrFS;
HDD, SSD, USB, IDE, SATA, eSATA, SAS, SCSI hard drives, USB Flash, SD, MMC, CompactFlash;
RAID reconstruction (RAID-0/1/5, Span); Deleted/damaged partitions recovery. More info
How to install the latest version of [email protected] File Recovery:
- Download [email protected] File Recovery setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - [email protected] File Recovery from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
[email protected] File Recovery Technical Details
- Main Category: Backup | Recovery
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-08-07
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about [email protected] File Recovery, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.