Etcher Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download Etcher for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Etcher latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Etcher makes it easy to Flash OS images to SD cards & USB drives, safely and easily. It is an SD card flasher app that is simple for end users, extensible for developers, and works on any platform. Powerful OS image flasher built with web technologies to ensure flashing an SDCard or USB drive is a pleasant and safe experience. It protects you from accidentally writing to your hard-drives, ensures every byte of data was written correctly and much more.
No more writing images on corrupted cards and wondering why your device isn’t booting.
Hard Drive Friendly
Makes drive selection obvious to avoid wiping your entire hard-drive
Who said flashing SD cards has to be an eyesore.
Made with JS, HTML, node.js and Electron. Dive in and contribute!
Works for everyone,
no more complicated install instructions.
More on the way
50% faster flashes, simultaneous writing for multiple drives.
View our roadmap
How to install the latest version of Etcher:
- Download Etcher setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Etcher from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Etcher Technical Details
- Main Category: CD, DVD, Blu Ray & USB
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-10-26
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Etcher, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.