DivX Player Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download DivX Player for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install DivX Player latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
DivX Player is the first of its kind, award-winning software offering free HEVC playback, including Ultra HD (4K), a must-have for those who appreciate high-quality video. Player is also optimized for movies, TV shows and web video clips in the Internet’s most popular formats, including AVI, DIVX, MKV, MP4 and more.
It lets you stream videos, music and photos to any DLNA-compatible device in your home, like the PS3, Xbox, Samsung Galaxy line of products, or Chromecast. Control which device you stream your videos to using the “Cast To” feature.
Support for multiple audio means you can switch seamlessly among soundtracks to hear other languages or director’s commentary all without interrupting the playback experience. Player also works with most popular audio formats.
Player’s media library keeps track of your purchased DivX content as well as your own videos imported from your computer. Create, play and loop playlists, and automatically add files from your DivX Movies folder.
How to install the latest version of DivX Player:
- Download DivX Player setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - DivX Player from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
DivX Player Technical Details
- Main Category: Video Player
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-05-30
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about DivX Player, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.