WaveCut Audio Editor 64 bit Download for Windows 11 PC, Laptop
WaveCut Audio Editor
by Abyss Media
WaveCut Audio Editor 64 bit Download [Free]
Download WaveCut Audio Editor for Windows 11 64 bit and 32 bit. Install WaveCut Audio Editor latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
WaveCut Audio Editor is a great audio editor with greater speed and multi-window interface, it remained all the same compact and easy to use. Most basic operations performs instantly without causing any delay. We collected suggestions from our users for a long time and have made hundreds of improvements in all aspects of audio editing. In addition, the editor now supports much more popular audio formats.
Easy to use
Working with WaveCut Audio Editor is quite simple and does not require any specific knowledge on audio editing.
Allows simultaneous editing of multiple audio files and fast data exchange via an internal clipboard. You do not have to worry about sampling rates and the number of channels – editor shall convert formats on the fly.
Supported audio formats
Load audio files in various audio formats including MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA, AIFF, M4A, AAC, AC3, APE, MPC, FLAC, WV, OPUS, TTA, ALAC, SPEEX. Output formats: WAV and MP3.
Visually edit audio file (Cut, Copy, Paste, Delete, Mix, Mute, Trim). The most of basic commands executed instantly even on huge audio files.
Equipped with few audio Effects
Apply various effects such as Amplify, Invert, Reverse, Fade In, Fade Out, Normalize, Insert Silence, Sampling Rate Converter. With each new release, the number of effects will increase.
Huge audio files support
Since the standard WAV file is limited to 2GB, many sound editors can not work with larger files. WaveCut supports files larger than 4GB.
Never Lose Anything
WaveCut keeps the history of actions, so you can easily undo or redo any action. You can perform unlimited undo and redo of your actions.
How to install the latest version of WaveCut Audio Editor:
- Download WaveCut Audio Editor setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - WaveCut Audio Editor from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
WaveCut Audio Editor Technical Details
- Main Category: Audio Editor
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-08-04
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about WaveCut Audio Editor, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.