curl Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
curl 64 bit Download [Free]
Download curl for Windows 11 64 bit. Install curl latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
curl is a command line tool and library for transferring data with URLs. Used in cars, television sets, routers, printers, audio equipment, mobile phones, tablets and is the internet transfer backbone for thousands of software applications affecting billions of humans daily.
Supports DICT, FILE, FTP, FTPS, Gopher, HTTP, HTTPS, IMAP, and IMAPS. Other supported protocols include LDAP, LDAPS, POP3, POP3S, RTMP, RTSP, SCP, SFTP, SMB, SMBS, and SMTP. For more functionality, it supports SMTPS, Telnet and TFTP. curl supports SSL certificates, HTTP POST, HTTP PUT, FTP uploading, and HTTP form based upload.
How to install the latest version of curl:
- Download curl setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - curl from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
curl Technical Details
- Main Category: Developer Tools
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-11-18