Binfer Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download Binfer for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Binfer latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Binfer’s Direct Device to Device data transfer technology makes exchanging information secure, reliable, easy, and fast. Whether you need large videos to move faster or you need photos of important events to move securely, Binfer has got you covered. Ensuring the highest security of data is both the right thing to do and in many industries the required thing to do. Binfer makes it simple to manage the movement of data, so you always stay in control.
- 256 bit encryption
- Automatic tracking of transfers
- Your data is never uploaded to cloud servers
Ensure delivery of data of any size and quantity
Auto resume interrupted transfers
Maintain deep folder and file structure
Freedom from large email attachment problems
Drag & drop entire folders
No cumbersome & time consuming uploads/downloads
Cut delivery time in half
Transfer at maximum speed allowed by your ISP
No bandwidth sharing/throttling
How to install the latest version of Binfer:
- Download Binfer setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Binfer from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Binfer Technical Details
- Main Category: File Sharing & P2P
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-10-24
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Binfer, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.