by Ace Stream
Ace Stream Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download Ace Stream for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Ace Stream latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Ace Stream is an innovative media platform of a new generation, which will take you to a new high-quality level of multimedia space on the Internet. Includes different products and solutions for ordinary Internet users as well as for professional members of the multimedia market.
Uses in its core, P2P (peer-to-peer) technology, BitTorrent protocol, which is acknowledged as the most effective protocol to transfer/deliver «heavy content». Ace Stream is more than just BitTorrent client for file exchange via P2P-networks!
The main directions of platform specialization
AVoD (Audio and Video on Demand), Live Stream (live broadcast), localization of foreign BitTorrent traffic, decentralized social networks, and IOTT (Interactive-Over-The-Top). Provides excellent audio-visual quality for Internet online broadcasts/shows and the most effective system of storing and delivering audio and video content.
Watch online video with audio-visual quality level ten times greater than quality of video on YouTube (provided in 1080p format). Many times greater than broadcasts/shows of all other existing services of VoD and Live Stream provided by OTT (Over The Top) service operators, which do not use P2P technology.
No existing Live Stream service or standard CDN operator using unicast can provide live broadcast with the same high level quality, for the same number of viewers. Can be provided by the average Ace Stream user from his personal computer using home Internet-channel!
How to install the latest version of Ace Stream:
- Download Ace Stream setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Ace Stream from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Ace Stream Technical Details
- Main Category: File Sharing & P2P
Main Category: Video Player
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-11-20
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Ace Stream, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.