AirDC++ Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by AirDC++ Team - Freeware
AirDC++ 64 bit Download [Free]
Download AirDC++ for Windows 11 64 bit. Install AirDC++ latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Easy way to share files between users. A client for Advanced Direct Connect and Direct Connect networks.
AirDC++ is a Torrent Downloaders software. Easy way to share files between users. A client for Advanced Direct Connect and Direct Connect networks.
Download AirDC++ latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save AirDC++ installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept AirDC++ end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Torrent Downloaders
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 45 Mb
How to install the latest version of AirDC++:
- Download AirDC++ setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - AirDC++ from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
AirDC++ is an easy way to share files between users with Advanced Direct Connect and Direct Connect networks. Join “hubs” with other users, and chat, perform searches and browse the share of each user. Allows you to share files with friends and other people, for example, in the following scenarios:
- With people who have a common interest from all over the world
- Within Local/Wide area networks
An easy to use settings wizard for new users
Support for sharing different directories in different hubs
Real-time monitoring for share changes
Support for opening multiple per user connections
Full IPv6 support
Advanced sharing of partially downloaded directories/files and more efficient way of finding alternative sources
Support for NMDC and ADC protocols and encrypted transfers on both
Bandwidth controlling capabilities
REST/WebSocket-based API for scripting/integrations
Responsive web user interface to allow access from other devices
AirDC++ for Windows 11 is developed and updated by AirDC++ Team. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.