BatchPhoto Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by Bits&Coffee - Free Trial
BatchPhoto 64 bit Download [Free]
Download BatchPhoto for Windows 11 64 bit. Install BatchPhoto latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Image resizing, converting, cropping, watermarking, date stamping, renaming.
BatchPhoto is a Photo Editing software. Image resizing, converting, cropping, watermarking, date stamping, renaming.
Download BatchPhoto latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save BatchPhoto installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept BatchPhoto end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Photo Editing
- Free Trial
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 40 Mb
How to install the latest version of BatchPhoto:
- Download BatchPhoto setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - BatchPhoto from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Edit thousands of pictures in one operation with support for multi-core CPUs!
Watch folders for new or updated images and automatically apply a custom set of edits.
Read and save 170+ image formats, including: JPG, TIF, PNG, GIF, PDF.
Read all RAW image formats generated by almost all DSLR digital cameras.
Give meaningful names to your images instead of the default cryptic names.
Edit your photos then directly upload them to FTP, Facebook, or Flickr.
Date stamp photos in bulk with their original date/time as taken from the EXIF record.
Automatically cut hundreds of photos to a predefined aspect ratio or custom rectangle.
Change image sizes in bulk for easy sharing or to save space.
Visually watermark images with logos and texts in bulk.
Edit photos in bulk with filters like: Auto Contrast, Auto Gamma, Sharpen, Brightness.
Apply graphical effects to photos in bulk, effects like: Sepia, B&W, Charcoal, Oil Paint.
BatchPhoto for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Bits&Coffee. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.