Axialis CursorWorkshop Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
Axialis CursorWorkshop 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Axialis CursorWorkshop for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Axialis CursorWorkshop latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Axialis CursorWorkshop is a professional cursor authoring tool which runs under Windows and lets you easily create hi-quality static & animated cursors for Windows applications & websites. Enjoy the powerful editor which permits creating the various image formats of a cursor from an original drawing without quality loss. The cursors can be created to customize Windows or enhance applications. You can also add your own cursors in your websites.
Make Cursors for Windows Applications and Websites
Make your own hi-quality static & animated cursors for your Windows applications as well as websites. The product generates CUR & ANI files.
The new generation of cursors uses variable transparency (alpha channel). This feature permits creating beautiful cursors with smooth borders and shadows. Axialis CursorWorkshop fully support creation of such cursors.
Make Static & Animated Cursors
Axialis CursorWorkshop allows creating all kind of Static Cursors for Windows (extension CUR). All sizes and color depths are supported up to RGB with alpha channel (for Windows XP to Windows 10).
Use the advanced editor to make Animated Cursors (extension ANI). Many features permits creating smooth animated pointers. You can edit each frame in a powerful editor, specify the display delays and see a live preview of your animated cursor while you create it.
How to install the latest version of Axialis CursorWorkshop:
- Download Axialis CursorWorkshop setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Axialis CursorWorkshop from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Axialis CursorWorkshop Technical Details
- Main Category: Design
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-11-23