Garden Planner 64 bit Download for Windows 11 PC, Laptop
Garden Planner 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Garden Planner for Windows 11 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Garden Planner latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Garden Planner is an easy to use tool for garden and landscape design for Windows. Arrange plants, trees, buildings and objects using an easy to use ‘drag and drop’ interface.
Drawing and Design Tools
Use tools to quickly create paving, paths and fences. Use the Vegetable bed tool to easily layout vegetable and herb gardens.
Create Plans, Images, Garden Notes
Then produce a high quality color image or print out of your design.
Create a list of all your plants and objects and add in your own garden notes
Pay Once and Go
No subscriptions, no in app purchases. Just good old fashioned software, where you pay for it once and you’ve got it for ever.
All future updates are free, and if you get a new computer you just can transfer it over.
Design your Dream Garden
Garden Planner includes a library of over 1200 plant and object symbols, all of which can be customized. Plus easy to use drawing tools that let you draw out paving, decking, paths, walls, fences, pools, ponds and more.
Use the Properties Window to adjust the appearance of anything in Garden Planner. The symbols can be easily customized in size, color and style to represent an almost unlimited range of plants and objects.
Use the Vegetable Patch Builder to layout planting Beds. The simple grid layout means you can plan out veggie patches and herb beds with ease. Ideally suited for square foot gardening, kitchen gardening and home / community veg. beds.
How to install the latest version of Garden Planner:
- Download Garden Planner setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Garden Planner from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Garden Planner Technical Details
- Main Category: Design
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-08-06
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Garden Planner, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.