Avira Password Manager 64 bit Download for Windows 11 PC, Laptop
Avira Password Manager
Avira Password Manager 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Avira Password Manager for Windows 11 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Avira Password Manager latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Avira Password Manager logs you in with unique, unhackable passwords – that you don’t have to remember. 1 master password to rule them all, it will be the last password you’ll ever have to remember.
Reduce risk, Simplify life.
You needn’t choose between what’s easy and what’s safe: each of your accounts gets unique, strong passwords.
Increase Privacy, Be unhackable.
Your passwords get encrypted and are accessible only via your Master Password. Even Avira doesn’t know them.
Save time, Spare nerves.
You’ll never have to reset a forgotten password – we securely store your passwords and automatically log you in to your accounts.
Sync across browsers: Available for Chrome, Firefox, and Opera
Every account you create is accessible from a central online dashboard. You can even add new accounts or import existing passwords from CSV files and other Password Managers.
It is for
Ensure unique, encrypted, and complex passwords stand between your accounts and hackers.
The Serial Account Holders
Facebook. Twitter. Gmail. Spotify… Don’t keep track – get Password Manager to do it for you!
Get logged in automatically, across all devices, on all accounts. That’s efficient (and secure)!
How to install the latest version of Avira Password Manager:
- Download Avira Password Manager setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Avira Password Manager from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Avira Password Manager Technical Details
- Main Category: Password Manager
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-08-06
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Avira Password Manager, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.