[email protected] Password Changer Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
[email protected] Password Changer is a solution designed for resetting local user password and account attributes on Windows Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 systems in case of Administrator’s password is forgotten, lost or user account has been blocked, disabled or locked out.
You will not need to re-install and re-configure operating system in this case.
With [email protected] Password Changer you can log in as a particular user with an empty password.
[email protected] Password Changer also provides the ability to manage with during which days and times of the week that the user account is permitted to log on to the computer, which is useful for preventing the logging on for account you choose (or remove that kind of prohibition).
Can reset User is Disabled flag, Account is locked out flag, User must change password flag and sets Password never expires to avoid possible user blocking after password has been reset.
Moreover you can create a Registry (SAM) backup before resetting user’s passwords/attributes, and you can restore user’s attributes later on back to the original state.
Demo version allows you to detect proper SAM database, view the user list and particular user attributes.
Professional version actually resets passwords and changes attributes.
FAT16 / FAT32 / NTFS / NTFS5 file systems are supported.
Windows NT / 2000 / XP / Vista / 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / Windows 7 / Windows 8 and Windows 10 operating systems are supported for password recovery, new 64-bit MS Windows operational systems are supported as well.
How to install the latest version of [email protected] Password Changer:
- Download [email protected] Password Changer setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - [email protected] Password Changer from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
[email protected] Password Changer Technical Details
- Main Category: Password Manager
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-07-06
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about [email protected] Password Changer, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.