jEdit Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by jEdit - Freeware
jEdit 64 bit Download [Free]
Download jEdit for Windows 11 64 bit. Install jEdit latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Mature programmer's text editor with hundreds of person-years of development behind it.
jEdit is a Code Editors and Development software. Mature programmer's text editor with hundreds of person-years of development behind it.
Download jEdit latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save jEdit installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept jEdit end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Code Editors and Development
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 5 Mb
How to install the latest version of jEdit:
- Download jEdit setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - jEdit from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
jEdit is a mature programmer’s text editor with hundreds (counting the time developing plugins) of person-years of development behind it. Any number of editor windows may be open, each window may be split into several areas, each area can view a different file and keep track of an independent set of buffers. Alternatively, different locations in one file can be viewed in more than one area.
Efficient keyboard shortcuts for everything, with predefined keymaps for Emacs, Intellij IDEA, and Mac OSX (5.0). Copy and paste with an unlimited number of clipboards (known as “registers”). It uses the Swing toolkit for the GUI and can be configured as a rather powerful IDE through the use of its plugin architecture.
- Written in Java, so it runs on Mac OS X, OS/2, Unix, VMS and Windows.
- Built-in macro language; extensible plugin architecture. Hundreds of macros and plugins available.
- Plugins can be downloaded and installed from within jEdit using the “plugin manager” feature.
- Auto indent, and syntax highlighting for more than 200 languages.
- Supports a large number of character encodings including UTF8 and Unicode.
- Folding for selectively hiding regions of text.
- Word wrap.
- Highly configurable and customizable.
- Every other feature, both basic and advanced, you would expect to find in a text editor. See the Features page for a full list.
jEdit for Windows 11 is developed and updated by jEdit. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.