Atlassian Sourcetree Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
Atlassian Sourcetree 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Atlassian Sourcetree for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Atlassian Sourcetree latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Sourcetree simplifies how you interact with your Git repositories so you can focus on coding. Visualize and manage your repositories through Sourcetree’s simple Git GUI.
Simple for beginners
Say goodbye to the command line – simplify distributed version control with a Git client and quickly bring everyone up to speed.
Powerful for experts
Perfect for making advanced users even more productive. Review changesets, stash, cherry-pick between branches and more.
Visualize your code
Seeing really is believing. Get information on any branch or commit with a single click.
Git and Hg on your desktop
A fully-featured GUI that offers an efficient, consistent development process right out of the box. Works with Git and Mercurial.
A fully-featured client
The new Git status
Never miss a thing. Stay on top of your work and up to date with your code at a glance.
Visualize your progress
Detailed branching diagrams make it easy to keep up with your team’s progress.
Git for Windows & Mac
Wield the power of Git and Mercurial on the two most popular operating systems.
Get Git right
Learn Git through comprehensive tutorials covering branching, merging and more.
Git at your fingertips
Not just a Git GUI. Sourcetree places the power of Git front and center in an easy-to-use interface.
Git Large File Support
Sourcetree supports Git LFS, allowing teams to track large assets in one single place.
Git-flow out of the box
Smart branching with Sourcetree and Git-flow, keeping repositories clean and development efficient.
Submodules make life easier when managing projects, their dependencies, and other project groupings.
Local commit search
Search for commits, file changes, and branches right within Sourcetree.
Get clean and clear commits with Sourcetree’s interactive rebase tool.
Remote repository manager
Sourcetree allows you to search for and clone remote repositories within its simple user interface.
How to install the latest version of Atlassian Sourcetree:
- Download Atlassian Sourcetree setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Atlassian Sourcetree from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Atlassian Sourcetree Technical Details
- Main Category: IDE & Studios
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-11-18