Apeaksoft Video Editor 64 bit Download for Windows 11 PC, Laptop
Apeaksoft Video Editor
Apeaksoft Video Editor 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Apeaksoft Video Editor for Windows 11 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Apeaksoft Video Editor latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Apeaksoft Video Editor is different. It is capable of editing your video flexibly. How does it work? Use this excellent video editing program to rotate or flip the video as you like. Rotate video 90 clockwise or 90 counterclockwise according to your need to suit kinds of players and let you get a better experience. Also, it also allows you to flip video vertically or horizontally.
This excellent video editing software lets you edit files in MP4, MOV, FLV, AVI, MTS, M2TS, MP3, AAC, WAV, etc.
IMPROVE VIDEO EFFECT
To be a user-friendly video editor, you are able to edit in advance your video like clip, crop, rotate, watermark, add effects, etc.
Not only as the flexible video editor, the program can also be a video converter after you edit the video and audio files.
Apeaksoft Video Editor is enough for you to deal with video editing. With it, you are able to easily crop, clip, join or watermark video as you like.
When you want to get rid of annoyed letterbox or want to get the close-up for your favorite video, this crop feature can really help you.
This program offers you Basic Clip & Advanced Clip. Here you can clip one more video or audio files, and put the video or audio files into one.
Want to merge your video or audio clips into one file? You can load more than one video or audio file to merge the media files.
How to install the latest version of Apeaksoft Video Editor:
- Download Apeaksoft Video Editor setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Apeaksoft Video Editor from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Apeaksoft Video Editor Technical Details
- Main Category: Video Editor
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-08-07
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Apeaksoft Video Editor, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.