ActivePerl Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by ActiveState - Freeware
ActivePerl 64 bit Download [Free]
Download ActivePerl for Windows 11 64 bit. Install ActivePerl latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Support your mission-critical applications with the world’s most trusted Perl distribution.
ActivePerl is a Code Editors and Development software. Support your mission-critical applications with the world’s most trusted Perl distribution.
Download ActivePerl latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save ActivePerl installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept ActivePerl end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Code Editors and Development
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 23 Mb
How to install the latest version of ActivePerl:
- Download ActivePerl setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - ActivePerl from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Save time and stop worrying about support, security and license compliance. With the top Perl packages precompiled, and a range of commercial support options, ActivePerl lets your team focus on productivity with Perl that “just works”.
HUNDREDS OF INCLUDED PERL MODULES
- Essential tools for Perl development including CGI scripting, debugging, testing and other utilities
- Major ActivePerl components such as OLE Browser, PerlScript, Perl for ISAPI, PerlEx and Perlez
- Windows scripting with specific documentation for ActivePerl on Windows
- Access to the PPM Index for easy searching of an additional 10,000 third-party Perl modules
ActivePerl includes the top Perl packages, pre-verified to ensure against outdated or vulnerable versions, incompatibility and improper licensing, so you can:
- Increase developer productivity
- Enable and secure mission-critical applications
- Satisfy corporate requirements for support, security and open source license compliance
Reduce Security Risks
Ensure security with the latest secure versions of Perl packages (i.e. the latest OpenSSL patch) and timely updates for critical issues.
Ensure License Compliance
Comply with your organization’s open source policies against GPL and GNU licensing, and reduce risk with legal indemnification.
Commercial Support & Maintenance
Keep your IP out of public forums and get faster, more reliable help with guaranteed response times and Service-Level Agreements
Enforce Code Consistency
Maintain consistency from desktop to production – Windows, macOS, Linux and big iron (AIX, Solaris, HP-UX).
Avoid Lock-In with Open Source
100% compatible with open source Perl so you can recruit skilled staff, ramp up faster and avoid vendor lock-in.
Accelerate Time to Market
Spend less time setting things up and more time getting things done, with the top Perl packages precompiled and ready to go.
ActivePerl for Windows 11 is developed and updated by ActiveState. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.