Active@ ISO Burner Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
Active@ ISO Burner
by LSoft - Freeware
Active@ ISO Burner 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Active@ ISO Burner for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Active@ ISO Burner latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Burn an ISO image file to CD-R, DVD-R, DVD+R, CD-RW, DVD-RW,DL DVD+RW, HD DVD and Blu-ray Discs.
Active@ ISO Burner is a Tools software. Burn an ISO image file to CD-R, DVD-R, DVD+R, CD-RW, DVD-RW,DL DVD+RW, HD DVD and Blu-ray Discs.
Download Active@ ISO Burner latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save Active@ ISO Burner installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept Active@ ISO Burner end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 3 Mb
How to install the latest version of Active@ ISO Burner:
- Download Active@ ISO Burner setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Active@ ISO Burner from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Active@ ISO Burner is a simple-to-use dialog-style software to burn CD/DVD/Blu-ray ISO images compatible with the ISO 9660 standard. Automated burning is also supported.
- Many more CD/DVD/BD devices supported, as well as fewer burning errors
- Three independent burning transports are supported (SPTI,ASPI,SPTD)
- Works under User’s account (via SPTI on Vista, and SPTD transports)
- Burning mode (TAO,SAO,DAO) and number of copies to burn can automatically be specified
- Full text log with actions performed, errors and progress information is displayed
- Configuration of after-burn actions supported: Verify, Eject, Shut Down PC
- Test Mode burning is supported
- Extended device, media, and ISO file information is displayed
How to burn a CD/DVD/Blue-ray ISO Image using Active@ ISO Burner?
- Step: Enter full path to the ISO image file to be created in the Source field.
Use the Browse button to specify the path and file name via a standard File Save As…dialog. You can also Drag & Drop files from Windows Explorer to the Active@ ISO Burnerdialog window.
You can also place ISO file to the same directory where Active@ ISO Burner is installed/copied. After program is launched, the ISO file will be selected automatically. A drop down list contains all ISO files burned previously, it may also help you re-select the ISO.
- Step: Insert a CD/DVD/Blu-ray disc into the burner drive.
Wait until media is properly detected and media information is displayed on the right. In the Target area verify the proper Burner to be chosen (if you have several burners), verify media information on the right, and click the BURN button.
- In the most cases, default burning options are acceptable, however you can easily customize the process of burning by specifying:
- Burning Mode: Track-at-Once, Session-at-Once, Disk-at-Once (if supported by inserted media).
- Burning Speed: either Auto-Select, or select from the list of available writing speeds. Optimal burning speed depends on the disc used and burning device capabilities. Poorly chosen burning speed may result in coaster disc. To determine the best burning speed you can make test burns or consult your device and disc manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Copies to Burn: if more than one specified — application will just wait until the next media is inserted, when burning is complete. Burning will start automatically.
- Erase Media: for Read-Write (RW) media type you can specify the Erase action explicitly.
Advanced options can be specified in the Options… dialog which is described below.
- Step: Wait until burning is complete. The log includes the actions performed, errors, and the progress. To cancel ISO image burning click the CANCEL button. After burning is complete, click the GO BACK button to burn another ISO image, or just close the application
Active@ ISO Burner for Windows 11 is developed and updated by LSoft. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.