[email protected] Disk Editor Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
[email protected] Disk Editor is a freeware advanced tool for viewing & editing raw sectors on Physical Disks, Partitions & Files content in hexadecimal form.
Side-by-side Compare and Edit
Some records like boot sectors have their copies. Templates view automatically detects records supporting copies and shows both main and copy values allowing to compare them. You can arbitrary set an offset of main record and its copy.
Extensive exFAT support
exFAT boot sector as well as all types of exFAT directory entries are supported giving you a detailed information on different exFAT structures. Move template offset up/down feature allows easily navigate between records.
How to install the latest version of [email protected] Disk Editor:
- Download [email protected] Disk Editor setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - [email protected] Disk Editor from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
[email protected] Disk Editor Technical Details
- Main Category: Hard Disc Management & Partitioning
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-07-29
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about [email protected] Disk Editor, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.