Active@ Disk Editor Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
Active@ Disk Editor
by LSoft - Freeware
Active@ Disk Editor 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Active@ Disk Editor for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Active@ Disk Editor latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
For viewing & editing raw sectors on Physical Disks, Partitions & Files content in hexadecimal form.
Active@ Disk Editor is a Hardware software. For viewing & editing raw sectors on Physical Disks, Partitions & Files content in hexadecimal form.
Download Active@ Disk Editor latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save Active@ Disk Editor installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept Active@ Disk Editor end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 22 Mb
How to install the latest version of Active@ Disk Editor:
- Download Active@ Disk Editor setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Active@ Disk Editor from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Active@ Disk Editor is a freeware advanced tool for viewing & editing raw sectors on Physical Disks, Partitions & Files content in hexadecimal form.
Side-by-side Compare and Edit
Some records like boot sectors have their copies. Templates view automatically detects records supporting copies and shows both main and copy values allowing to compare them. You can arbitrary set an offset of main record and its copy.
Extensive exFAT support
exFAT boot sector as well as all types of exFAT directory entries are supported giving you a detailed information on different exFAT structures. Move template offset up/down feature allows easily navigate between records.
Active@ Disk Editor for Windows 11 is developed and updated by LSoft. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.