nVFlash Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download nVFlash for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install nVFlash latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
nVFlash aim is to be a monolithic flashing tool for Tegra. A few of nvflash’s commands communicate directly with the miniloader. For example, –getbct, which obtains a copy of the BCT currently programmed into flash. It expects to download NVIDIA’s “fastboot” bootloader, and then communicate with it using an extended nv3p protocol. nvflash can both write portions of the device’s flash, and/or read back parts of the device’s flash to the host machine.
When flashing a device from scratch, nvflash will read a configuration file describing the partition layout of the flash. The BCT, bootloader, and optionally other partition content will all be packed together online by nvflash, and then sent to fastboot to be written to flash. This process includes updating the BCT fields that specify the flashed bootloader location and hash, and re-signing the BCT if required. As such, cbootimage is not needed when using nvflash.
How to install the latest version of nVFlash:
- Download nVFlash setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - nVFlash from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
nVFlash Technical Details
- Main Category: Driver Specific
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-01-02
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about nVFlash, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.