Wireless Network Watcher Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
Wireless Network Watcher
by Nir Sofer - Freeware
Wireless Network Watcher 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Wireless Network Watcher for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Wireless Network Watcher latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Scans your wireless network and displays the list of all computers and devices that are currently connected to your network.
Wireless Network Watcher is a Internet Tools software. Scans your wireless network and displays the list of all computers and devices that are currently connected to your network.
Download Wireless Network Watcher latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save Wireless Network Watcher installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept Wireless Network Watcher end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Internet Tools
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 1 Mb
How to install the latest version of Wireless Network Watcher:
- Download Wireless Network Watcher setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Wireless Network Watcher from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Wireless Network Watcher is a small utility that scans your wireless network and displays the list of all computers and devices that are currently connected to your network. The following information is displayed: IP address, MAC address, the company that manufactured the network card, and optionally the computer name. Export the connected devices list into html/xml/csv/text file, or copy the list to the clipboard and then paste into Excel or other spreadsheet application.
System Requirements And Limitations
This utility works on Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003/2008, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.
This utility can only scan a wireless network that you’re currently connected to. It cannot scan other wireless networks.
In rare cases, it’s possible that Wireless Network Watcher won’t detect the correct wireless network adapter, and then you should go to ‘Advanced Options’ window (F9), and manually choose the correct network adapter.
although this utility is officially designed for wireless networks, you can also use it to scan a small wired network.
Wireless Network Watcher for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Nir Sofer. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.