MediaInfo Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
MediaInfo 64 bit Download [Free]
Download MediaInfo for Windows 11 64 bit. Install MediaInfo latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
MediaInfo is a convenient unified display of the most relevant technical and tag data for video and audio files.
- Read many video and audio file formats.
- View information in different formats (text, sheet, tree, HTML…).
- Customise these viewing formats.
- Export information as text, CSV, HTML…
- Graphical user interface, command line interface, or library (.dll/.so/.dylib) versions available.
- Integrate with the shell (drag ‘n’ drop, and Context menu).
- Internationalisation: display any language on any operating system.
- Localisation capability
Format, profile, commercial name of the format, duration, overall bit rate, writing application and library, title, author, director, album, track number, date, duration…
Video: format, codec id, aspect, frame rate, bit rate, color space, chroma subsampling, bit depth, scan type, scan order…
Audio: format, codec id, sample rate, channels, bit depth, language, bit rate…
Text: format, codec id, language of subtitle…
Chapters: count of chapters, list of chapters…
How to install the latest version of MediaInfo:
- Download MediaInfo setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - MediaInfo from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
MediaInfo Technical Details
- Main Category: Audio Editor
Main Category: Video Editor
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-11-19