ViewCompanion Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
ViewCompanion 64 bit Download [Free]
Download ViewCompanion for Windows 11 64 bit. Install ViewCompanion latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
ViewCompanion Standardis for viewing, printing and converting plotter files generated by your CAD program or plotter driver. ViewCompanion can open PLT plotter files using HPGL, HP-GL/2, KIPGL, HP-RTL and Calcomp formats. Also, view, print and convert Adobe PDF, CGM, Autodesk DWF and Gerber files.
IT can convert your PLT, Gerber, CGM and DWF files to Autodesk DXF format which you can read in any major CAD application. Annotate your file with markup elements like rectangles, lines, dimension lines, area measurements, text, polygons, text, arrows, symbols, stamps, images and more. All markup elements will be stored in a separate file and the original file will not be modified.
It has the ability to convert the viewed file into another format and ViewCompanion can convert to the following file formats:
CALS Group 4 Raster
Computer Graphics Metafile
Portable Network Graphics (PNG)
Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG)
Windows Bitmap (BMP)
Windows Metafile (EMF and WMF)
- View, print and convert PLT, HPGL and HPGL/2 files.
- View, print and convert Autodesk DWF, CGM, Calcomp and Gerber files.
- View, print and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Convert your files to PDF, TIFF, CALS, DWF, DXF, PNG and other formats.
- Add markup using lines, text, images, polygons, symbols, stamps, dimension lines, measurement areas and more.
- Add footer and header containing date, scale, time and filename when printing.
- Add watermark using either text or a raster image during printing.
How to install the latest version of ViewCompanion:
- Download ViewCompanion setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - ViewCompanion from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
ViewCompanion Technical Details
- Main Category: Design
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-11-21