USB Block Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by NewSoftwares.net - Free Trial
USB Block 64 bit Download [Free]
Download USB Block for Windows 11 64 bit. Install USB Block latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Prevent data leaks by restricting USB drives, external devices & ports on your PC. Whitelist your portable drives only and block all others.
USB Block is a Antivirus and Security software. Prevent data leaks by restricting USB drives, external devices & ports on your PC. Whitelist your portable drives only and block all others.
Download USB Block latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save USB Block installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept USB Block end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Antivirus and Security
- Free Trial
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 6 Mb
How to install the latest version of USB Block:
- Download USB Block setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - USB Block from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
USB Block is a data leak prevention software to block USB drives on your PC. Prevent theft and leakage of your important files, documents and source codes from devices like USB Drives, CD/DVD, and network computers. You can white-list your USB drives and devices. Whenever an unauthorized device is detected, a password prompt
USB Block for Windows 11 is developed and updated by NewSoftwares.net. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.