TagScanner Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by Sergey Serkov - Freeware
TagScanner 64 bit Download [Free]
Download TagScanner for Windows 11 64 bit. Install TagScanner latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Powerful tool for organizing and managing your music collection.
TagScanner is a Audio Editors software. Powerful tool for organizing and managing your music collection.
Download TagScanner latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save TagScanner installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept TagScanner end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Audio Editors
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 3 Mb
How to install the latest version of TagScanner:
- Download TagScanner setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - TagScanner from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
TagScanner is a powerful tool for organizing and managing your music collection. It can edit tags of most modern audio formats, supports ID3v1/v2, Vorbis comments, APEv2, WMA and MP4(iTunes) tags. You can rename files according to information from the tags, import tag information from filenames or other sources, perform any text replacement and transformations in tags and filenames.
Get album info and download covers via online databases like freedb, Discogs or MusicBrainz. You can create playlists in one click and export your collection to HTML, Excel or any user-defined format. Program has easy-to-use multilingual interface and built-in audio player.
Rename files based on the tag and file information
Powerful multiple files tag editor
Import album information and covers from online databases like Discogs or MusicBrainz
Generate tag information from file/foldernames
Tag fields formatting and rearrangement
Words replacement and case conversion from tags and filenames
Supports MP3, OGG, FLAC, WMA, MPEG-4, Opus, Musepack, Monkey’s Audio, AAC, OptimFROG, SPEEX, WavPack, TrueAudio,
WAV, AIFF, Direct Stream Digital files
Supports ID3 1.0/1.1/2.2/2.3/2.4 tags, APE v1 and v2 tags, Vorbis Comments, WMA tags and MP4(iTunes) metadata
Supports for embedded lyrics and cover art
Resize cover art for portable devices on the fly
TAGs versions conversions
Quick playlists creation
Export information to HTML, XML CSV or any user-defined format
Full support for Unicode
Built-in audio player
TagScanner for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Sergey Serkov. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.