GoldWave Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
GoldWave 64 bit Download [Free]
Download GoldWave for Windows 11 64 bit. Install GoldWave latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Fully loaded to do everything from the simplest recording and editing to the most sophisticated audio processing, restoration, enhancements, analysis, and conversions. It is a highly rated, professional digital audio editor. It’s fully loaded to do everything from the simplest recording and editing to the most sophisticated audio processing, restoration, enhancements, and conversions. It is easy to learn and use, so get started now by downloading the fully functional evaluation version!
Play all your favourite songs
Watch real-time visuals. Listen to the audio while fast-forwarding or rewinding. Change the playback speed to hear your music in a whole new way, or to learn a song by ear, or transcribe dictation.
Record any source
Select the microphone, line-in, streaming audio or what you hear (loopback) built-in inputs. Connect a turntable to record LPs, a cassette deck to record tapes, a receiver to record radio, or a high-end USB microphone to record your own music, speeches, or reports. Set a timer to start recording at a certain day and time.
Edit audio with all the familiar commands
Includes Cut, Copy, Paste, Trim, Replace, and Overwrite.
Apply dozens of different audio effects
Adjust bass or treble with the Equalizer. Even out volume levels with Auto Gain. Easily fade in and out background music with Voice Over.
Remaster old vinyl or tape recordings
Use Noise Reduction and Pop/Click filters to clean up the audio and take out the buzz, hiss, crackle, and clicks. Use the Spectrum Filter for precise control over frequency and tone. Remove offsets and long silences.
How to install the latest version of GoldWave:
- Download GoldWave setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - GoldWave from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
GoldWave Technical Details
- Main Category: Audio Studio
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-11-21