ShowKeyPlus Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by Superfly - Freeware
ShowKeyPlus 64 bit Download [Free]
Download ShowKeyPlus for Windows 11 64 bit. Install ShowKeyPlus latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Windows product key finder and validation checker.
ShowKeyPlus is a Tools software. Windows product key finder and validation checker.
Download ShowKeyPlus latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save ShowKeyPlus installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept ShowKeyPlus end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 3.9 Mb
How to install the latest version of ShowKeyPlus:
- Download ShowKeyPlus setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - ShowKeyPlus from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
ShowKeyPlus is a free portable windows product key finder and validation checker. If you purchased Windows from an authorized retailer, the product key will only show as the Installed key. This applies to OEM System Builder keys as well. If you purchased a new PC running Windows, the product key will be included in the firmware in the case of Windows 8 or 10 – or as an OEM marker, in the case of Windows Vista or Windows 7
Apart from the key, the associated Edition of each key is displayed below it.
Should you have a backup which includes a Windows folder, the key from that installation (as well as the previously installed key, if that installation was an upgrade), can be retrieved using the Retrieve key from backup link.
In order to verify the edition your key is associated with, use the Check product key link to confirm.
- OEM: DM = PC specific keys found embedded in the Microsoft Data Management (MSDM) table of the firmware of Windows 8 and Windows 10 factory installed PC’s.
- OEM: SLP = System Locked Pre-installation key – Win Vista/7 manufacturer specific keys used to mass activate those installations. Activation is off-line with a SLIC table in the firmware and matching Certificate installed together with the key.
- OEM: COA = Certficate of Authenticity key found as a sticker attached to PC’s factory installed with the above
- OEM:SLP method as a backup for on-line re-activation.
- OEM: NONSLP = Non-System Locked Pre-installation key a.k.a System Builder keys – available from re-sellers and acts as retail on-line activation keys but with an OEM EULA.
- Retail = Full Packaged Product (FPP) keys, available from a retail merchant or Microsoft on-line (NB: Windows 10 purchases from Microsoft Store are digital entitlement licences and use a generic key for installation.)
- Volume: MAK = Multiple Activation Key is a single key used to on-line activate a pre-determined number of Windows installations.
- Volume: GVLK = Group Volume License Key, is a generic key for editions of volume licence versions that activate off-line via a KMS server.
- WAU = Windows Anytime Upgrade – Retail key that comes at a reduced price to be used to upgrade an activated previous version of Windows.
ShowKeyPlus for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Superfly. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.