Radarr 64 bit Download for Windows 11 PC, Laptop
Radarr 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Radarr for Windows 11 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Radarr latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Radarr is an independent fork of Sonarr reworked for automatically downloading movies via Usenet and BitTorrent. The project was inspired by other Usenet/BitTorrent movie downloaders such as CouchPotato.
- Adding new movies with lots of information, such as trailers, ratings, etc.
- Support for major platforms: Windows, Linux, macOS, Raspberry Pi, etc.
- Can watch for better quality of the movies you have and do an automatic upgrade. eg. from DVD to Blu-Ray
- Automatic failed download handling will try another release if one fails
- Manual search so you can pick any release or to see why a release was not downloaded automatically
- Full integration with SABnzbd and NZBGet
- Automatically searching for releases as well as RSS Sync
- Automatically importing downloaded movies
- Recognizing Special Editions, Director’s Cut, etc.
- Identifying releases with hardcoded subs
- All indexers supported by Sonarr also supported
- New PassThePopcorn Indexer
- QBittorrent, Deluge, rTorrent, Transmission and uTorrent download client (Other clients are coming)
- New TorrentPotato Indexer
- Torznab Indexer now supports Movies (Works well with Jackett)
- Scanning PreDB to know when a new release is available
- Importing movies from various online sources, such as IMDb Watchlists (A complete list can be found here)
- Full integration with Kodi, Plex (notification, library update)
- And a beautiful UI
- Importing Metadata such as trailers or subtitles
- Adding metadata such as posters and information for Kodi and others to use
- Advanced customization for profiles, such that Radarr will always download the copy you want
How to install the latest version of Radarr:
- Download Radarr setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Radarr from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Radarr Technical Details
- Main Category: File Sharing & P2P
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-09-20
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Radarr, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.