Quantum GIS Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by QGIS - Freeware
Quantum GIS 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Quantum GIS for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Quantum GIS latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Free cross-platform desktop geographic information system application that supports viewing, editing, and analysis of geospatial data.
Quantum GIS is a Internet Tools software. Free cross-platform desktop geographic information system application that supports viewing, editing, and analysis of geospatial data.
Download Quantum GIS latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save Quantum GIS installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept Quantum GIS end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Internet Tools
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 498 Mb
How to install the latest version of Quantum GIS:
- Download Quantum GIS setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Quantum GIS from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
QGIS is a free and open-source cross-platform desktop geographic information system application that supports viewing, editing, and analysis of geospatial data. Create, edit, visualise, analyse and publish geospatial information on Windows, Mac, Linux, BSD (Android coming soon).
You can view and overlay vector and raster data in different formats and projections without conversion to an internal or common format.
Explore data and compose maps
You can compose maps and interactively explore spatial data with a friendly GUI.
Create, edit, manage and export data
You can create, edit, manage and export vector and raster layers in several formats.
You can perform spatial data analysis on spatial databases and other OGR- supported formats. QGIS currently offers vector analysis, sampling, geoprocessing, geometry and database management tools.
Publish maps on the Internet
QGIS can be used as a WMS, WMTS, WMS-C or WFS and WFS-T client, and as a WMS, WCS or WFS server. (See section Working with OGC Data.) Additionally, you can publish your data on the Internet using a webserver with UMN MapServer or GeoServer installed.
Extend QGIS functionality through plugins
QGIS can be adapted to your special needs with the extensible plugin architecture and libraries that can be used to create plugins. You can even create new applications with C++ or Python!
Quantum GIS for Windows 11 is developed and updated by QGIS. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.