PhotoInstrument Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by PhotoInstrument - Free Trial
PhotoInstrument 64 bit Download [Free]
Download PhotoInstrument for Windows 11 64 bit. Install PhotoInstrument latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Powerful and easy-to-learn raster graphics editor used to process digital photographs.
PhotoInstrument is a Photo Editing software. Powerful and easy-to-learn raster graphics editor used to process digital photographs.
Download PhotoInstrument latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save PhotoInstrument installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept PhotoInstrument end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Photo Editing
- Free Trial
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 6 Mb
How to install the latest version of PhotoInstrument:
- Download PhotoInstrument setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - PhotoInstrument from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
PhotoInstrument is a powerful and easy-to-learn raster graphics editor used to process digital photographs. With only a few clicks, anyone can solve most digital photo problems:
- Photo Editing
- Photo Retouch
- Draw MakeUp
- Make your photo look like it’s taken by a professional photographer.
- Save as Animated Gif
- Support Photoshop-compatible plugins
- Add text to an image.
- Overlay two and more images.
- Drag and drop to open photos in this photo editor.
- Copy/Paste image from Clipboard.
- Batch Resizing (resize multiple images)
- PSD file (PhotoShop Format) support in Editing.
- Multi Language support.
- Save to computer as .jpg, .png, .bmp and other file formats.
- Huge brush sizes up to 1000 pixels
- Multi-CPU support
- And many more features…
PhotoInstrument for Windows 11 is developed and updated by PhotoInstrument. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.