Pazera Free MP4 Video Converter
by Jacek Pazera
Pazera Free MP4 Video Converter Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download Pazera Free MP4 Video Converter for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Pazera Free MP4 Video Converter latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Pazera Free MP4 Video Converter converts video and audio files to MP4 format. For encoding the video stream the application can use H.264, H.265 or Xvid encoder. MP4 files created by the program can be played on many portable devices (iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Microsoft Surface, PSP) and fixed media players (WD TV, Xtreamer, Popcorn Hour).
AVI, DIVX, XVID, MPG, MPEG, MPE, MP4V, WMV, ASF, MP4, M4V, MOV, QT, 3GP, 3GPP, 3G2, 3GP2, 3GA, MKV, MKA, FLV, SWF (uncompressed), F4V, F4P, F4A, F4B, WEBM, VOB, DAT, RM, RMVB, OGM, OGV, AMV, DVR-MS, DAV, M2TS, MTS, WTV, TS, VIDEO, HEVC, WAV, MP3, AC3, EAC3, AAC, MPC, MPA, MP1, MP2, M4A, M4B, M4P, WMA, FLAC, SHN, APE, OGG, OGA, WV, AMR, AIFF, DTS, GSM, QCP, RA, VQF, THD, TRUEHD, TRUE-HD, DTSHD, DTS-HD, AVS, M4R, TTA.
- Supported video encoders: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC (Advanced Video Coding), H.265/HEVC (High Efficiency Video Coding), Xvid.
- Supported audio encoders: AAC (Advanced Audio Coding), MP3 (Lame).
- Support for multithreaded encoding using the H.264 and H.265 encoder.
- Compatibility with the HTML5 Video specification using the H.264 and AAC encoders.
- Displaying a detailed technical information about the source files in the File properties window.
- Splitting the output files by chapters stored in the source files.
- Fully configurable file list (table) displays a lot of useful information: video and audio codec, video and audio bitrate, duration, resolution, display aspect ratio, number of audio channels, and many more.
- The ability to convert any audio stream from a video file with multiple audio tracks.
How to install the latest version of Pazera Free MP4 Video Converter:
- Download Pazera Free MP4 Video Converter setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Pazera Free MP4 Video Converter from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Pazera Free MP4 Video Converter Technical Details
- Main Category: Video Converter
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-01-31
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Pazera Free MP4 Video Converter, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.