Dimo MTS Converter Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
Dimo MTS Converter
by Dimo Studio
Dimo MTS Converter 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Dimo MTS Converter for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Dimo MTS Converter latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Transcode, rewrap and edit any AVCHD or AVCHD Lite footage in MTS, M2TS, M2T, etc. from Sony, Canon, Panasonic and JVC camcorders with Dimo MTS Converter. MTS/M2TS/AVCHD Converter with simple and efficient MTS conversion workflow. With it, you can effortlessly transcode/rewrap any MTS footage from Sony, Canon, Panasonic and JVC camcorders, ensuring audio and video matching well with advanced audio and video in sync technology. Besides, this great utility supports handling interlaced and progressive AVCHD/AVCHD Lite files at 1920*1080, 1280*720, 1440*1080 and outputting interlaced video as original or deinterlaced.
Deinterlace 1080i MTS shootings
The “Deinterlace” effect lets you to turn 1080i AVCHD/AVCHD Lite in interlaced format to a non-interlaced form.
Take snapshot with one click
Capture current frame from MTS/M2TS videos to save your favorite scene in JPG image format.
Batch video conversion
This MTS video converting tool supports to convert two or more MTS/M2TS/AVCHD files simultaneously in batch.
It has very user-friendly interface, then you will be amazed to find out the interface of this application is so simple to use.
How to install the latest version of Dimo MTS Converter:
- Download Dimo MTS Converter setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Dimo MTS Converter from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Dimo MTS Converter Technical Details
- Main Category: Video Converter
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-11-20