OpenShot Video Editor
OpenShot Video Editor Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download OpenShot Video Editor for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install OpenShot Video Editor latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
OpenShot Video Editor is an easy to use, quick to learn, and surprisingly powerful video editor. It is a cross-platform video editor, with support for Linux, Mac, and Windows. Available in many different languages, and can be translated online with LaunchPad.
Trim & Slice
Quickly trim down your videos, and find those perfect moments. OpenShot has many easy ways to cut your video.
Animation & Keyframes
Using our powerful animation framework, you can fade, slide, bounce, and animate anything in your video project.
Add as many layers as you need for watermarks, background videos, audio tracks, and more.
Using our video effects engine, remove the background from your video, invert the colors, adjust brightness, and more.
Visualize your audio files as waveforms, and even output the waveforms as part of your video.
Adding titles to your video has never been easier. Use one of our templates, or make your own.
Render beautiful 3D animated titles and effects, such as snow, lens flares, or flying text.
Slow Motion & Time Effects
Control the power of time, reversing, slowing down, and speeding up video. Use a preset or animate the playback speed and direction.
Drag and drop video, audio, or images from your file manager into OpenShot. It’s that easy to get started video editing.
How to install the latest version of OpenShot Video Editor:
- Download OpenShot Video Editor setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - OpenShot Video Editor from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
OpenShot Video Editor Technical Details
- Main Category: Video Editor
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-09-20
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about OpenShot Video Editor, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.