OpenJDK Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by Oracle - Freeware
OpenJDK 64 bit Download [Free]
Download OpenJDK for Windows 11 64 bit. Install OpenJDK latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Open-source implementation of the Java Platform, Standard Edition.
OpenJDK is a Code Editors & IDE software. Open-source implementation of the Java Platform, Standard Edition.
Download OpenJDK latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save OpenJDK installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept OpenJDK end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- 9.6 / 10
- Code Editors & IDE
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 160 Mb
How to install the latest version of OpenJDK:
- Download OpenJDK setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - OpenJDK from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
OpenJDK is a free and open-source implementation of the Java Platform, Standard Edition. It produces a number of components: most importantly the virtual machine (HotSpot), the Java Class Library and the Java compiler (javac).
Microsoft Build of OpenJDK
The Microsoft Build of OpenJDK is a new no-cost long-term supported distribution and Microsoft’s new way to collaborate and contribute to the Java ecosystem.
Microsoft is committed to working with industry partners on OpenJDK for the common good of the Java Ecosystem. Our default policy is to upstream all patches when they are accepted.
Also, it includes Long-Term Support (LTS) binaries for Java 11 and Java 17 on x64 server and desktop environments on macOS, Linux, and Windows, AArch64/ARM64 on Linux and Windows, and binaries for macOS on Apple Silicon (AArch64/M1).
OpenJDK for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Oracle. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.