O&O SpeedCheck Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by O&O Software - Freeware
O&O SpeedCheck 64 bit Download [Free]
Download O&O SpeedCheck for Windows 11 64 bit. Install O&O SpeedCheck latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Simulate your Windows system in a fragmented and defragmented state.
O&O SpeedCheck is a Tools software. Simulate your Windows system in a fragmented and defragmented state.
Download O&O SpeedCheck latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save O&O SpeedCheck installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept O&O SpeedCheck end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 3 Mb
How to install the latest version of O&O SpeedCheck:
- Download O&O SpeedCheck setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - O&O SpeedCheck from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
With O&O SpeedCheck you can simulate your Windows system in a fragmented and defragmented state. No data is written in the simulation, it simply reads test data from the hard disk. After completion of the simulation you will be shown a comparison of the two test times, and the possible increase in speed available to you. You can see just how much your PC could be accelerated by regular and thorough defragmentation.
The possible resulting increase in system speed is measured by comparing the respective total times for both runs. In order to nullify as far as possible any side effects caused by the operating system and applications running in the background, both test runs are carried out five times.
We still recommend however that you avoid running other applications during the test runs. File operations in particular can lead to a distortion of the result.
O&O SpeedCheck for Windows 11 is developed and updated by O&O Software. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.