DiskDigger Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by Defiant - Freeware
DiskDigger 64 bit Download [Free]
Download DiskDigger for Windows 11 64 bit. Install DiskDigger latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Undelete and recover lost photos, videos, music, documents, and most other files that have been deleted.
DiskDigger is a Tools software. Undelete and recover lost photos, videos, music, documents, and most other files that have been deleted.
Download DiskDigger latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save DiskDigger installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept DiskDigger end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 1 Mb
How to install the latest version of DiskDigger:
- Download DiskDigger setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - DiskDigger from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
DiskDigger® is a tool that undeletes and recovers lost files from your hard drive, memory cards, USB flash drives — you name it! Whether you accidentally deleted some documents or photos from your computer, reformatted your camera’s memory card, or want to see what files are lurking on an old USB drive, DiskDigger is here for you.
- Undelete files from FAT (FAT12, FAT16, FAT32), NTFS, and exFAT partitions.
- Recover any type of file.
- Filter recoverable files by name and size.
- Sort recoverable files by name, size, date, and directory.
View recoverable files as a list, or as thumbnail previews.
Thumbnails will show previews of image files, album art from MP3 and WMA files, and icons from executable files!
Selecting a recoverable file brings up a full preview of the file (insofar as possible). For image files, it will show the image (with pan and
zoom). For document files, it will show a text-only preview of the document. For certain audio files, it will allow you to play back the sound.
Previews of JPG and TIFF files will show EXIF information (camera model, date taken, sensor settings, etc.).
Previews of MP3 files will show ID3 information (artist, album, genre, etc.).
Previews of ZIP files will show a list of files contained in the archive.
DiskDigger for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Defiant. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.