MySecretFolder Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
MySecretFolder 64 bit Download [Free]
Download MySecretFolder for Windows 11 64 bit. Install MySecretFolder latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
MySecretFolder enables you to hide your private folder from other users, hide it so that no one will even suspect that your secret folder exists! Yet the folder would be easily accessible to you, when you need it: just run the MySecretFolder application (or double-click the notification taskbar icon), enter your password, and it will unlock and open the folder.
While the folder is unprotected, you can work with the files and documents it contains, just like with any other folder you have. When you are done, lock the folder and the folder will disappear again, until you need it next time.
- Display a taskbar icon for quick access to your secret folder, as well as as to serve as an indicator of the status of its protection.
- Clean up the system list of the most recently used programs and documents from the traces of the files located in your secret folder, so that other users would not be able to detect the presence of your secret folder.
- Protect the secret folder even in the safe mode of Windows. (However, we do not recommend to use this option if you are not very experienced with Windows troubleshooting.)
How to install the latest version of MySecretFolder:
- Download MySecretFolder setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - MySecretFolder from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
MySecretFolder Technical Details
- Main Category: Other Security
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-11-23