mpv Player Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by mpv - Freeware
mpv Player 64 bit Download [Free]
Download mpv Player for Windows 11 64 bit. Install mpv Player latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Free, open source, and cross-platform media player.
mpv Player is a Video Players software. Free, open source, and cross-platform media player.
Download mpv Player latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save mpv Player installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept mpv Player end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Video Players
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 17 Mb
How to install the latest version of mpv Player:
- Download mpv Player setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - mpv Player from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
mpv Player is a free, open source, and cross-platform media player. It is a fork of mplayer2 and MPlayer. It shares some features with the former projects while introducing many more. It supports a wide variety of video file formats, audio and video codecs, and subtitle types.
High quality video output
mpv has an OpenGL based video output that is capable of many features loved by videophiles, such as video scaling with popular high quality algorithms, color management, frame timing, interpolation, HDR, and more.
Streamlined CLI options
MPlayer’s options parser was improved to behave more like other CLI programs, and many option names and semantics were reworked to make them more intuitive and memorable.
On Screen Controller
While mpv has no official GUI, it has a small controller that is triggered by mouse movement.
GPU video decoding
mpv leverages the FFmpeg hwaccel APIs to support VDPAU, VAAPI, DXVA2, VDA and VideoToolbox video decoding acceleration.
A straightforward C API was designed from the ground up to make mpv usable as a library and facilitate easy integration into other applications.
mpv Player for Windows 11 is developed and updated by mpv. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.