by Dimo Studio
8K Player Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download 8K Player for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install 8K Player latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Embrace this new world of amazing video and audio effect with 8K Player! With dramatic 100 percent lossless video quality, high-definition (HD) surround sound, this top Media Player software can be definitely what you need to make the most out of your UHD video viewing experience and ensures you hear every nuance of the sound.
The Blu-ray Power version of 8K Player added Blu-ray/DVD support, funny making gif option, and free customer service or upgrade. It can be fully compatible with the latest Windows 10. From here on out, you can navigate and access your favorite Blu-ray, DVD disc/folder/ISO image file with 1080p HD visual effect, 4K 5K 8K Ultra HD or 1080P HD movies and TV shows losslessly or your most loved music playlist with immersive audio experience as you please.
- Vivid visual effect to play H.265/HEVC encoing 4K videos losslessly on PC.
- Enjoy HD entertainment on Blu-ray/DVD disc/folder/ISO whether it’s DTS-HD Master Audio or Dolby TrueHD.
- Wonderful video watching experience for watching any HD/SD video files with immersive effect.
- Smooth video playback without any stutter or lag, better than other common media players.
- Select any period of times and make animated GIF file for sharing to have more fun.
- Use loop option to repeat video and hands-freely to immerse into the stunning visual world.
- Take snapshot of the shining moment of the video. No any extra software is needed.
- Record what’s happening on the screen as a straightforward video. It saves time and is quite effective.
- Add a bookmark of the video for watching later or return to recent viewed point as you like.
How to install the latest version of 8K Player:
- Download 8K Player setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - 8K Player from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
8K Player Technical Details
- Main Category: Video Player
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-04-02
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about 8K Player, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.