Krita Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by Krita - Freeware
Krita 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Krita for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Krita latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
a professional FREE and open source painting program.
Krita is a Photo Apps software. a professional FREE and open source painting program.
Download Krita latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save Krita installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept Krita end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Photo Apps
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 105 Mb
How to install the latest version of Krita:
- Download Krita setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Krita from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Krita is a professional FREE and open source painting program, made by artists that want to see affordable art tools for everyone. It is a painting tool designed for concept artists, illustrators, matte and texture artists, and the VFX industry. Has been in development for over 10 years and has had an explosion in growth recently. It offers many common and innovative features to help the amateur and professional alike. See below for some of the highlighted features.
An intuitive user interface that stays out of your way. The dockers and panels can be moved and customized for your specific workflow. Once you have your setup, you can save it as your own workspace. You can also create your own shortcuts for commonly used tools.
Have a shaky hand? Add a stabilizer to your brush to smoothen it out. Krita includes 3 different ways to smooth and stabilize your brush strokes. There is even a dedicated Dynamic Brush tool where you can add drag and mass.
Quickly pick your color and brush by right-clicking on the canvas. You can also use Krita’s tagging system to swap out the available brushes that are displayed. The ring outside of the color selector contains the most recently used colors. These settings can be configured through the preferences.
Krita for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Krita. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.