Kaspersky Rescue Disk Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
Kaspersky Rescue Disk
by AO Kaspersky Lab - Freeware
Kaspersky Rescue Disk 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Kaspersky Rescue Disk for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Kaspersky Rescue Disk latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
A free bootable disk for detecting and eliminating threats that interfere with the work of the operating system.
Kaspersky Rescue Disk is a Antivirus and Security software. A free bootable disk for detecting and eliminating threats that interfere with the work of the operating system.
Download Kaspersky Rescue Disk latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save Kaspersky Rescue Disk installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept Kaspersky Rescue Disk end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Antivirus and Security
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 600 Mb
How to install the latest version of Kaspersky Rescue Disk:
- Download Kaspersky Rescue Disk setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Kaspersky Rescue Disk from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Kaspersky Rescue Disk is a free rescue CD to fight viruses and other malware when your computer is badly infected and cann’t use normal anti-virus app. It is a free bootable disk for detecting and eliminating threats that interfere with the work of the operating system.
- Save the Kaspersky Rescue Disk software to a USB memory device or a CD/DVD (to learn how to do this, see support.kaspersky.com/8092).
- Boot up your PC – from the storage device that contains Kaspersky Rescue Disk.
- Update the antivirus databases.
- Run a system scan on your PC and then follow the instructions on your screen.
Kaspersky Rescue Disk for Windows 11 is developed and updated by AO Kaspersky Lab. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.