Inkscape Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download Inkscape for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Inkscape latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Inkscape is a free but still professional vector graphics editor for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. It’s free and open source. Whether you are an illustrator, designer, web designer or just someone who needs to create some vector imagery, Inkscape is for you!
Drawing: pencil tool (freehand drawing with simple paths), pen tool (creating Bézier curves and straight lines), calligraphy tool (freehand drawing using filled paths representing calligraphic strokes)
Shape tools: rectangles (may have rounded corners), ellipses (includes circles, arcs, segments), stars/polygons (can be rounded and/or randomized), spirals
Text tool (multi-line text, full on-canvas editing)
Embedded bitmaps (with a command to create and embed bitmaps of selected objects)
Clones (“live” linked copies of objects), including a tool to create patterns and arrangements of clones
Transformations (moving, scaling, rotating, skewing), both interactively and by specifying exact numeric values
Z-order operations (raising and lowering)
Grouping objects (“select in group” without ungrouping, or “enter the group” making it a temporary layer)
Layers (lock and/or hide individual layers, rearrange them, etc; layers can form a hierarchical tree)
Alignment and distribution commands
Fill and stroke
Color selector (RGB, HSL, CMYK, color wheel, CMS)
Color picker tool
A gradient editor capable of multi-stop gradients
Pattern fills (bitmap/vectors)
Dashed strokes, with many predefined dash patterns
Path markers (ending, middle and/or beginning marks, e.g. arrowheads)
How to install the latest version of Inkscape:
- Download Inkscape setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Inkscape from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Inkscape Technical Details
- Main Category: Photo Editor
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-11-20
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Inkscape, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.