ImTOO Video Editor
ImTOO Video Editor Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download ImTOO Video Editor for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install ImTOO Video Editor latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
ImTOO Video Editor is a professional video editing software comprising functions of Video Joiner, Video Splitter, and Video Cutter. This smart video editor can help you join multiple video files into a new one, split one file into several segments, or merge your favorite video segments which are cut from one video to a new one easily and fast. It supports editing video files such as AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4.
- Join and merge multiple videos in the same or different formats as one file, such as AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, DivX, MOV, 3GP, ASF.
- Split one video file into several manually or automatically. And if you prefer to split a movie automatically, you can adjust settings like splitting by time or size, or splitting averagely.
- Cut out one or more segments from the original video and output these clips as one file. This function will satisfy your needs of video edit to perfect your movies/videos.
The format of the single output video file merged from multiple videos is one of the input formats.
With this video editor, you can adjust bit rate, frame rate, resolution to get the best effect for your video.
Video splitter allows you to automatically split by time, by segment size or by the number of segments.
Cut out a video file to get video clips. Delete any clips shown in the list and output the desired clips as a one.
The built-in player in the splitter, joiner and cutter helps you preview the video, as well as the output one.
Automatically shut down or process other after-done actions when the cutting, splitting or joining is done.
English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Japanese, Simplified and Traditional Chinese interface languages are available.
How to install the latest version of ImTOO Video Editor:
- Download ImTOO Video Editor setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - ImTOO Video Editor from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
ImTOO Video Editor Technical Details
- Main Category: Video Editor
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-07-03
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about ImTOO Video Editor, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.