Ashampoo ActionCam Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download Ashampoo ActionCam for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Ashampoo ActionCam latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Ashampoo ActionCam is video editing and optimization software for action cam and drone videos. Contrast, color and white balance optimization enhance and improve video footage for stunning new visuals. Camera shakes common with action cam or drone footage are fixed by a highly effective video stabilization algorithm while auto-sharpening takes care of blurriness and noticeably enhances even mediocre footage.
Lens distortions like the dreaded fisheye effect are also effective removed. The software even features device presets for common models like the GoPro line for tailor-made optimization. Videos can also be played at any speed to create slow-mo or time-lapse effects. Popular video effects like tilt-shift or text overlays are also on board and help put the final polish on your videos. The clearly structured video editor flips, rotates and crops your videos at the click of a button.
Since many action cams and drone store lengthy material as separate files, ActionCam also provides a merge feature that effortlessly combines multiple clips into one. Highlights can easily be exported later. The extensive auto-optimization, video editing and effects massively enhances the visual quality of any footage regardless of resolution and source. Ashampoo ActionCam supports all popular video formats and codecs at any resolution (including HD, 2K and 4K). Many features are also accessible through the built-in batch processor that provides huge time savings.
- Powerful software for editing action cam and drone videos
- Stabilize shaky footage
- Rotate, flip and resize videos with ease
- Auto-sharpen videos
- Crop videos to any format
- Fix lens distortions (fisheye effect)
How to install the latest version of Ashampoo ActionCam:
- Download Ashampoo ActionCam setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Ashampoo ActionCam from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Ashampoo ActionCam Technical Details
- Main Category: Video Editor
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-07-05
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Ashampoo ActionCam, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.