Icon Shepherd Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download Icon Shepherd for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Icon Shepherd latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Icon Shepherd is a software utility to do just one task, but do it well: keep track of the icons on your Windows desktop, and restore their positions when Windows messes them up. While the icon is there, it quietly monitors the changes happening to your desktop icons, such as when you move them, or add, delete, or rename an icon.
When a change is detected, Icon Shepherd takes a snapshot of the icon positions and remembers it for you. If something happens and the icons become all messed up, you can use Icon Shepherd to restore the icon positions from a previous snapshot, with just a couple of clicks of the mouse:
The menu also has the Remember icons now item on top of the list. You can use it any time to create a new snapshot of the icons. If Icon Shepherd detects that no changes to the icons occurred since the last snapshot, it will tell you that.
How to install the latest version of Icon Shepherd:
- Download Icon Shepherd setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Icon Shepherd from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Icon Shepherd Technical Details
- Main Category: System Utility
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-10-30
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Icon Shepherd, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.