iCloud Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by Apple - Freeware
iCloud 64 bit Download [Free]
Download iCloud for Windows 11 64 bit. Install iCloud latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Have your photos, videos, mail, calendar, files, and other important information on the go and on your Windows PC.
iCloud is a Cloud Storage software. Have your photos, videos, mail, calendar, files, and other important information on the go and on your Windows PC.
Download iCloud latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save iCloud installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept iCloud end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- 9.7 / 10
- Cloud Storage
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 154+ Mb
How to install the latest version of iCloud:
- Download iCloud setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - iCloud from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
One of must-have apps for iPhone users on Windows 11 is iCloud. It keeps your photos, videos, mail, calendar and other important information up to date and available on your PC.
iCloud cloud service platform consists of:
- iCloud Photos
- iCloud Drive
- iCloud Passwords
- iCloud Mail
- iCloud Contacts
- iCloud Calendars
- iCloud Bookmarks
iCloud Main Features in Details
As mentioned above, iCloud consists of many services. So to give in-depth look, we need to handle each service and give its review results.
First of all, the iCloud Photos
The iCloud Photos service keeps your photos up to date across all your devices, including your PC.
Create Shared Albums and invite others to add their own photos, videos, and comments.
Second item, The iCloud Drive
The iCloud Drive enables you to safely store and access your files and folders. You can also share files with friends, family, and colleagues right from File Explorer.
Third item in our review list is iCloud Passwords
iCloud Passwords enables you to View and manage your passwords on your Windows PC. In addition, you can save and sync your passwords across your devices and PC in Chrome or Edge using the iCloud Passwords extension.
Last item or to more accurate (items) are iCloud Mail, Contacts, Calendars, and Bookmarks
At a glance, you can keep mail, contacts, and calendars up to date across all your devices, including your PC. Also, you can share calendars with other iCloud users.
Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Google Chrome Bookmarks automatically stay up to date with Safari.
iCloud Requirements (important):
- Make sure that your PC or Microsoft Surface is updated to the latest version of Windows 10 or later.
- Mail, Contacts, Calendars: requires Outlook 2016 or later
- Passwords: requires Chrome 91 or later, or Edge 91 or later
iCloud for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Apple. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.