iCloud 64 bit Download for Windows 11 PC, Laptop
iCloud 64 bit Download [Free]
Download iCloud for Windows 11 64 bit and 32 bit. Install iCloud latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
iCloud is a free cloud storage and backup for Apple users. Have your photos, videos, mail, calendar, files, and other important information on the go and on your Windows PC. Get everything you love, on every device you use. When you download and set up iCloud on your Windows PC, your photos, videos, mail, files, and bookmarks are accessible on all of your devices.
One convenient home for all of your photos
Use iCloud Photo Library on your Windows PC to download all of the photos and videos from iCloud to your computer, or upload your Windows Pictures library to iCloud. And when you turn on iCloud Photo Sharing, you can share your captured memories with just the people you choose.
How to use iCloud Photo Library?
- Open iCloud for Windows.
- Next to Photos, click Options.
- Select iCloud Photo Library.
- Click Done, then click Apply.
You can manage and delete your photos and videos from the Photos app of your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac, and on iCloud.com.
Make the most of iCloud
Access your files in iCloud Drive, connect with Mail in Outlook, and easily share photos, calendars, and bookmarks across your devices. iCloud for Windows 5.1 and later supports Outlook 2016. Update iCloud for Windows now to access your iCloud Mail, Contacts, and Calendars in Outlook 2016.
How to install the latest version of iCloud:
- Download iCloud setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - iCloud from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
iCloud Technical Details
- Main Category: Online Storage & Backup
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-08-04
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about iCloud, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.