Dropbox Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download Dropbox for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Dropbox latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Dropbox is an online storage and backup service with over 500 million users around the world. Save files on your computer, then access them on your phone from the road. Everything you keep in Dropbox is synced automatically to all your devices.
Send your entire wedding video to family with a simple link. It’s easy to share large files with anyone — even if they don’t have a Dropbox account. Also, it automatically upload photos to organize, share, and work on them with others. Whether they’re new images for your blog or scanned receipts, they’re all safe and organized in Dropbox.
How to install the latest version of Dropbox:
- Download Dropbox setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Dropbox from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Dropbox Technical Details
- Main Category: File Sharing & P2P
Main Category: Online Storage & Backup
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-04-06
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Dropbox, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.